08 May 2009

A Short Note from Management: Summer Vacation


Adios for a little while, at least.

It's summer now, school is pretty much over, this project has been going for over a year (kind of surpassing my expectations (incidentally, I've also no idea how many people actually read this because my stat counter turned out to be a total piece and I never replaced it with anything else and probably won't ever)), and I would like a little break to work on other projects for a bit.

There will still be the occasional announcement or poem or whatever posted, but probably not anything daily. In the meantime, please do visit the archives. There are more than 400 poems about love and death, rockets, balloons, dread, puppies, thylacines and other apex predators, spiders, burritos, corporate intrigue, maritime adventure, the weather, the cosmos, your mother, and plus also more poems about Whitney Houston than anyone could've reasonably hoped for.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words! I'll be back.

    In the meantime, headbanging by the fire is pretty much how I plan on spending the summer.

    And also pretty much exactly this

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJTJR83wWfI

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, B, you can't just go on vacation! Noooo! Miss yo! When are you skipping town?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My readers are the coolest.

    ReplyDelete